Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Change Icon and Caption Features , Change Icon and Caption Features » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 6387

chgoguy7
Advanced user

Posted: 11/08/2007 16:39:02

I like the new change icon and caption features and they appear to be working well. Is it possible that these changes could also apply to the Windows taskbar icon and caption for a given application? That would make these great new features even better.

Also, and granted this is a little nit-picky, the description text for these two new features (on the Startup "tab") is a bit awkward. They read "...a most preferred one". Maybe this could instead read "...a more preferred one".

And it also took me a little time to find where to set the new change icon and caption features because I didn't associate these types of features with "Startup" necessarily. Perhaps you could create a new "tab" page for these features called "Display" or "Appearance" so that there is consistence within the AWM GUI. Or perhaps leave them on the "Startup" tab but also have them on a separate tab as well (as you do for several of the functions that are listed on the "Startup" tab).

Michael Rezvanov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 11/08/2007 22:57:24

Hello,

Unfortunately the Change icon and caption features do not work with some applications (Delphi, Borland etc.). Actually it is possible to chagne their caption and icons, but the task is not trivial. BTW with what application you cannot change them?

As to your requests concerning changes in the Configuration module, we will consider them, thanks!  :)  

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register