Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Error on Multi-Platform Window » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 3555

Greg Webb
Advanced user

Posted: 12/05/2013 05:56:20

I've just tried a program called Browser Clean (http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/browser-care/) by AusLogics that appears to be one of those multi-platform programs. My AWM tile button 'Keep on Top' is sitting on top of the window Close button. This implies AWM doesn't know about the window Close button.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 12/05/2013 18:08:16

Hello Greg,

You are able to use the "Shift the buttons" option (Actual Window Manager -> Window Settings -> Specific Settings -> Title Buttons tab -> Shift the buttons) to avoid this problem.

Greg Webb
Advanced user

Posted: 12/06/2013 07:34:18

Hi Vasiliy,

Thanks, I know about the icon shifting option and use it when needed, BUT this looked like an instance where the window type was completely unknown to AWM. (The icon shifting is usually for when two programs add icons and they conflict.)I thought Actual Tools would want to know in case it was a new type of window some developers are using and you would have to teach AWM how to handle.

Any news on new window attributes to identify instances of windows in Target Window?

Regards,

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 12/06/2013 16:00:45

Greg,

Unfotunately, there are no news on new window attributes to identify instances of windows in Target Window.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register