Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Screen buttons don't always remain on top » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 3393

Mike Brazil
Advanced user

Posted: 03/02/2013 01:04:41

As I reported for AWM 7.4.1 (see http://www.actualtools.com/forum/read.php?FID=10&TID=2558), the screen buttons for minimized apps frequently get behind toolbars and other apps. This problem also occurs in AWM 7.5 beta 1.

--
Mike

Mike Brazil
Advanced user

Posted: 03/11/2013 22:59:57

I have five screen buttons in a column near the right edge of my monitor. At the moment, if I run the Windows Calculator and drag it to where the column of buttons is, four of the five buttons remain visible, but one of them goes behind the Calculator window. There are a total of seven buttons near the right edge of the monitor. If I drag a larger window to that area, the same four buttons remain visible, and the same button goes behind the window. In addition, one of the last two buttons of the seven stays on top, and the other goes behind.

This is just an example. At other times, different combinations of these buttons remain on top and/or behind various windows. It's rare for all the buttons to remain on top. The screen buttons are very unreliable in this way.

--
Mike

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register