Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Virtual Desktop Switcher , Control of Switcher » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 3810

John Watson

Posted: 04/13/2011 10:29:11

I have downloaded beta 2 and I like the ability to have the switcher duplicated on multiple monitors. I have recorded a short video showing how I use the switcher which is the best way I have found to keep it from being a chore. Unfortunately it is 5MB and I cannot attach it to this post. If I can send it to support please let me know how.

Now that there are multiple Virtual Desktops for multiple monitors it seems there is no way to control the setting on individual switchers. As you will see in the video I have the settings configured so that the switcher is top center, rolls up and down when inactive, hovered on or made active. It keeps it out of the way until it's needed. I would like to be able to restrict it to that position, which I could do until now. I am sure this is something that could be added as a configurable option and in my opinion make it much more usable.

Thank you

Alex Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 04/13/2011 12:57:36

John,

Thank you for the feedback. Yes, you can send the video to our support via email. After viewing it, we'll return to the discussion.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register