Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Independent Start Buttons and Window Management? » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 2351

Scott Bruffey

Posted: 12/14/2013 05:08:53

I have a desktop monitor and a projector connected to my media PC and I'd like to be able to treat each display as a self-contained environment (which I'm hoping Virtual Desktop will allow). My problem now is if I click the Start button on the 2nd desktop (the projector feed), the Start menu will pop up on the 1st desktop (the desktop monitor). Another example is if I sel ect the Media Player icon on the 2nd desktop, it will always launch the player in the 1st desktop (the one selected as Primary in my Windows settings).

I want to fence these two displays off fr om each other so a window or program launched on one desktop won't open in the other unless I drag the window into it. Is this something I can do with Actual Window Manager or one of your other programs?

Thanks!

Alexander Salnikov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 12/18/2013 18:15:36

Good day Scott.

The situation you described, if I understood you correct.Could you please go to Tools-Configuration-Send to Tech Support and fill the form please.

Any questions?Mail to support@actualtools.com!

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register