Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Disable/enable Support administrative tools within AWM » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 2909

Pim Joosten
Resident

Posted: 03/10/2012 04:51:46

Hello Vasiliy,

In this thread Alexander wrote
Unfortunately, there is no way to enable or disable the administrative tools support after the Actual Window Manager in installed, but we are planning to make it easily to switch this mode in one of the future versions of our products.
Is there any idea if and when this will be implemented?

Best regards.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 03/11/2012 23:08:41

Hello Pim,

Could you clarify what do you need this option for?

Best regards.

Pim Joosten
Resident

Posted: 03/12/2012 04:38:01

Hello Vasiliy,

I myself do not need this option anymore, because I always install AWM with the option "Support administrative tools" switched on, after having learned the "hard way" it was necessary for me. However, when I was new to AWM I did not (see the link in my first message) and the only way to switch the option on after having installed AWM without the option, is to reinstall AWM. There are more people like me who, at first, do not select this option when installing AWM (or AMM), but need it later on (see for example this thread). I think for those people the feature requested would make life a bit easier  ;)  (and Alexander already said it was somewhere in the pipeline).

Best regards.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 03/12/2012 20:34:31

Hello Pim,

Thanks for the response.

The fact is that it will be difficult to implement.

But we'll consider this request.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register