Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Restrict placement title button » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 3152

Pim Joosten
Resident

Posted: 02/12/2012 08:20:17

When for a certain window restrict placement is defined, the window menu of that window also has the options to toggle off and on restrict placement. I would prefer if such a window also had a restrict placement title button so that I can switch the restrict placement option off and on more quickly. That way I can more quickly change the setting, because it is only one click instead of two clicks via the window menu. That may not seem to be much, but I have defined a placement restriction for a window that sometimes appears and closes repeatedly and occasionally I want to switch off all those appearances. I know I could temporarily switch off the specific window settings, but then I have to remember to switch it on again when I do want to restrict placement again. I would rather only have to click a restrict placement title button, because I already have my mouse on the title bar when I want to move the window.

Of course this button should only appear in the same cases that the option appears in the window menu, i.e. when a placement restriction has been defined for the window.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 02/13/2012 23:19:38

Hello Pim,

Thanks for the post.

We'll consider this request.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics