Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Exception to specific setting » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 4131

Pim Joosten
Resident

Posted: 10/21/2011 13:44:51

I think it would be easy if it were possible to include one or more exclusions if I have a specific setting. I have made a specific setting for the Last.fm player, but the options window also follows that setting which I do not want. I cannot change the settings because the only variables that are consistent for the main Last.fm player are Window class and Program, which are always the same for the options window too. I know I can create another specific setting for the Options window, but would it not be much easier to be able to exclude a window so that it will follow the general rules again? I have seen more of these cases where I would like to exclude an option window because it for example gets too big because I have made a setting for a window size upon opening for the main program.

I have also looked at the regular expression that can be used for the Window caption. I thought maybe it is possible to do something there, because the options window consistently has “Last.fm Options” as its caption, but I am lost when I read the help for regular expressions. If it is possible to do what I want via regular expressions could you please give me some pointers?

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 10/24/2011 02:19:06

Hello Pim,

Thanks for the post.

What Last.fm player are you writing about (could you gave me a download link?)?

Could you also send me your configuration files with specific settings for mentioned Last.fm player (Actual Window Manager -> File -> Send Configuration -> Send to the Tech Support)?

Best regards.

Pim Joosten
Resident

Posted: 10/31/2011 09:53:08

Hello Vasiliy,

Thank you for your reply. I am talking about the Last.fm scrobbler/player that you can download here.

I have sent you my config files. I have now also made a specific setting for the Last.fm Options window to follow the default settings. This is included in the config files.

Best regards.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 11/10/2011 02:41:04

Hello Pim,

Thanks for the response.

We'll consider this request.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 2, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list