Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Restore pre-win7 taskbar window shortcut menu , and also pre-win7 systray icon space » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 4330

nonhocapito

Posted: 03/12/2011 00:39:36

After sp1, I recently switched to windows 7 from vista.

I find two things most annoying:

one: the shortcut menu that appears when right-clicking on a taskbar button does not contain the move-restore-close-etc commands it used to. To evoke them one must click the shift button when right clicking, and of course there is no hidden option in the registry to change this behavior.
This problem is solved by "7 taskbar tweaker" (with a responsiveness possible glitch though), but obviously I would love for ActualTools to solve it instead (one program less to run in memory).

two: the ridiculous amount of space between icon and icon in the system tray (I am not talking about the taskbar: I know there are ways to reduce the space between pinned buttons. I am talking about the system tray to the right of the taskbar). I use the "windows classic" theme, and the gap between icons is even more noticeable.
What a useless waste of space! Even more so because certain programs have tray icons that are supposed to work next to each other (for example "winamp advanced controls".)

How great would it be if ActualTools should solve this!

OK, thanks for hearing my plead. Over and out.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 03/14/2011 02:28:25

Hello nonhocapito,

Thanks for the post.

We'll consider your requests.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics