Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Title Buttons in iMindMap 5 not working » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 5308

Pim Joosten
Resident

Posted: 08/11/2011 12:33:21

When I open iMindMap 5 I can see the extra AWM title buttons, but they do not work. Maybe this is due to iMindMap using its own skin and not the standard Windows skin, but is it then not strange that the AWM buttons are correctly displayed? All other AWM functions seem to work, including identifying the window and then applying a specific setting to it as well as all options via the window menu. Moreover, when I use the window menu and for instance pin the window, the corresponding title bar button indicates the window is pinned, but the button itself does not work.

I have tried changing the standard window parts in a specific setting on the startup tab by adding the border and title bar. In that case I also see buttons in other places where they are not supposed to be, so that is not a solution.

Is this solvable? If not, I’ll make a specific setting not to show AWM’s title bar buttons and then use the windows menu instead. I am using AWM 6.6 on Vista Ultimate 32-bit.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 08/16/2011 22:32:48

Hello Pim,

Thanks for the post.

The problem has been confirmed.

We'll try to fix it.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list