Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login

Topic: «All of Outlook windows are not shown (AMM 3.2 b2) , The main instance of Outlook 2007 is not shown on the task bar » on forum: Beta Testing   Views: 5703

Ryan Roggow

Posted: 04/13/2011 09:19:32

I have noticed this problem for a couple of days now (multiple system restarts have been done). When the Outlook Reminders window is up the main Outlook window does not show in the stacked short cuts for either screen. When I disable AMM Outlook does show in the stacked icon.

I have noticed this behavior with another program, LabView from National Instruments. If you need examples from LabView I can post more upon request.

With Outlook it is just an annoyance, with LabView it really gets frustrating. Most of the time I will have 4 to 20+ screens open and when only 2 show on the task bar I have to go digging for the other screens when I need them. And when I minimise the screens they don't always show in the task bar. Only when I close what does show will the hidden applications start showing up.

Now this is interesting... As I was writing this I was testing to make sure everything was repeatable. I just closed AMM to verify Outlook shows on the widows task bar stacked icon. When I restarted AMM even though Outlook is on the second screen the icon now shows up in the primary monitor icon stack.

See attached screen shots. (I can email full quality upon request)

Thanks,

Ryan Roggow

Posted: 04/13/2011 09:21:29

Here is the second image.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 04/15/2011 01:26:28

Hello Ryan,

Thanks for the post.

I can't reproduce the problem.

Could you send me your configuration files (Actual Multiple Monitors -> Send your configuration files to the Actual Tools technical support)?

Windows 7 x32 or x64?

Does it problem reproducible each time?

Please re-download and re-install the beta 2 - we have just released the update for it with some bugs fixed.

Please, check whether the problem still persists with the new beta 2 or not and inform me about your results.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login