Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login

Topic: «Actual Multiple Monitors Win 10 high cpu usage when using KVM switch » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 380

Andrew Murphy

Posted: 08/21/2024 08:33:32

when switching between computers using a KVM switch on win 10 windows explorer will have a ver high cpu usage. Usually a restart is required. this does not happen when i close Actual Multiple Monitors.

any ideas?

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 08/23/2024 13:49:43

Hello, Andrew

Thank you for contacting us.

Are you running Actual Multiple Monitors on all your computers connected to KVM? Does the problem happen on all of them?

Could you disable the multi-monitor taskbar feature and see whether the problem still persists (AMM configuration module > Multiple Monitors > Taskbar > Multi-monitor taskbar)?

Also please send us your AMM configuration files using the Send to Tech Support tool (AMM configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support)? Add a link to this topic in the email.

Also tell what version of AMM you're running and the exact number of your Windows build (type winver in the Search field of the Windows Start menu, press Enter. The window containing the build number will appear).

Best regards.

Andrew Murphy

Posted: 08/31/2024 03:31:00

Thanks for your response

I only have AMM installed on one of the computers

I have been running with multi-monitor task bar disabled and have not experienced the issue.

sent the config file to support@actualtools.com

version 8.15.1

windows 22H2 OS build 19045.4780

thanks

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login