Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login

Topic: «Minimize to Tray function for only one program » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 454

Kevin Graf

Posted: 08/13/2024 15:36:24

Hello

I'm trying to set up Actual Window Minimizer so it does effect one specific program only.

Thunderbird should minimize to tray when left clicking X, other programs should not be affected by this setup.

Is this possible?

Thanks and regards

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 08/18/2024 08:37:18

Hello, Kevin

Thank you for contacting us.

You need to adjust the minimization options in the specific settings for Thunderbird (AWM configuration module > Window Settings > Specific Settings > Mozilla Thunderbird).

If that doesn't work try to create another specific settings for Thunderbird manually and adjust the options there.

Let us know if you're able to get desired behavior.

Best regards.

whoeva

Posted: 08/18/2024 14:56:19

Hi Bogdan

Thanks for your answer.

Minimizing to tray with a left click on X works that way, but when I click on the Thunderbird task on the taskbar or on it's minimize button, it's  minimizing to the tray also. That's the same behaviour I get with some Thunderbird addon.

Regards

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 08/20/2024 07:09:39

whoeva,

If you don't use the program's features with other software in your system then you can disable the option "Via Close button click", then set the Minimization mode option to "Taskbar" in the specific settings for Thunderbird. Then go to the "Mouse actions" section of the configuration module and change the Minimize to tray action - set it to Left mouse button click to Close button. Then disable all settings (Default and Specific) except the settings for Thunderbird, so that only this app is affected.

whoeva

Posted: 08/21/2024 00:03:21

Oh yes, that worked!
Thanks for guiding me.
Just bought a license.  :)
Thanks again and best regards

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search