Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login

Topic: «Bug: "Move To" with maximized windows , Moves window to "invisible maximized state" » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 7452

Kristoffer Husøy

Posted: 03/06/2007 03:11:13

I am using AWM 4.3 on WinXP SP2.

My main reason for using AWM was to be able to effortlessly move a maximized window between my two screens in extended desktop mode.

However, when clicking on the move to icon on maximized window on the primary screen, renders the window invisible. The taskbar button is still selected, but the window doesnt appear on the secondary screen. When clicking on the taskbar button for the program, you can see the title bar of the window (that was previously invisible) being minimized to taskbar. Another click maximizes the window to primary monitor.

This seems to occur only before a window has been maximized on the secondary monitor. So, if you do it the other way around: maximizing on secondary monitor, "move to" (to primary), "move to" (back to secondary); it works fine.

Any tips?

Michael Rezvanov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 03/06/2007 06:04:50

Hello Kristoffer,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We will check this bug and let you know about the results. The only thing we need to know: does it happen with every window in your system or with some particular one?

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login