Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login

Messages 11 - 14 of 14
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

Topic: «Tile Buttons Chrome , Tile buttons are collapsed in chrome » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 5964

Johan Daanje

Posted: 05/10/2024 10:11:09

Solution is not working, when checkbox is marked the button is used an when it is not marked.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 05/11/2024 01:32:17

Hello, Johan

Could you clarify what exactly problem or situation you're referring to?

David P
Advanced user

Posted: 07/25/2024 00:17:13

Hello all, I'm also having the problem that I'm not getting any functionality in Google Chrome with Actual Window Manager.

No buttons, no keyboard shortcuts, etc.

I don't have exclusions or special settings for Google Chrome. What could be the reason for this issue?

On a more general note, it can be difficult to actually find out whether there are any Special Settings or Exclusions in place for a certain program or not.

I have like five dozen special settings and/or exclusions. Is there a way to do a full text search in the Special Settings or Exclusions lists?

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 07/28/2024 06:03:23

Hello, David

Thank you for contacting us.

Do you start Chrome with elevated rights (UAC dialogue usually appears in this case)?

If yes then probably it's not affected by Actual Window Manager because the "Support system utilities and administrative tools" option wasn't enabled during the installation of Actual Window Manager. Try to reinstall the program and enable the option during installation. You can install it right over the already installed version - your other settings won't be changed.

Is there a way to do a full text search in the Special Settings or Exclusions lists?
Have you tried to use the Search feature in the top right corner of the configuration module? Does it not suit your needs?

If you're not able to figure out why Chrome is not affected could you please send your Actual Window Manager configuration files using the Send to Tech Support tool (AWM configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support)? Add a link to this topic in the email.

Best regards.

Messages 11 - 14 of 14
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login