Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login

Topic: «Both monitors went black , Actual Multiple Monitors has stopped working. » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 451

Chris Asadian

Posted: 06/28/2024 15:00:05

I am on Windows 10.

Actual Multiple Monitors has been working for me to display a rotating set of individual wallpapers on both my monitors for several years now.

Today both monitors only show black for wallpapers, no matter what setting I choose in AMM. When I tried 'resetting' the folders that AMM is pulling from for the wallpapers by deleting them from the list then re-adding them. I got the following error:

"access violation at address 004ceb90 in module 'actualmultiplemonitorsconfig.exe' read of address 00000000."

Please help I am paying for this program only for this function and it has stopped working.  :cry:

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 07/09/2024 03:19:53

Hello, Chris

Thank you for contacting us.

This problem may be associated with the fact there is the limitation to the size of the final desktop wallpaper file in the system.

Could you download the file UseJPEGCodec_AMM.zip, unpack it, execute the UseJPEGCodec_AMM.reg file and see whether it stops the problem?

Also, see if the access violation error appears when you add the folders again. If it does then specify the version of AMM you're running.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login