Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login

Messages 11 - 15 of 15
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

Topic: «W11 doesn't seem to listen to keeping the screens separate? » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 6176

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 03/19/2024 03:35:27

Hello, Aaron

I have the programs on the other screens, but they still show up on my main taskbar on the main monitor, ignoring that feature.
We finally were able to test the problem in Windows 11 23H2 and the problem has been confirmed. We'll try to fix it and will post here when it's fixed. Also please note that Windows 11 now provides its own options of representation of open windows in the taskbars.

Aaron Howe

Posted: 06/24/2024 02:42:42

Bogdan Polishchuk wrote:
Hello, Aaron

I have the programs on the other screens, but they still show up on my main taskbar on the main monitor, ignoring that feature.
We finally were able to test the problem in Windows 11 23H2 and the problem has been confirmed. We'll try to fix it and will post here when it's fixed. Also please note that Windows 11 now provides its own options of representation of open windows in the taskbars.

3 months later, any word on when it will be fixed?

Reece Young Young

Posted: 08/03/2024 21:52:21

Bogdan Polishchuk wrote:
Hello, Aaron

I just upgraded to a new laptop using windows 11. Immedietly purchased the full suite of tools and have this exact same issue. If there is no resolution in sight I may as well request a refund because this is the only reason I use this tool.

Alex Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 08/05/2024 14:38:52

Aaron Howe wrote:

The issue is being processed and will be fixed in the next update 8.15.2 (should be released till the end of August).

Thank you for your patience!

Aaron Howe

Posted: 09/02/2024 05:12:03

Alex Fadeyev wrote:
Aaron Howe wrote:

The issue is being processed and will be fixed in the next update 8.15.2 (should be released till the end of August).

Thank you for your patience!

Any word on ETA? Just checked today and still nothing.

Glad you guys were at least able to replicate the problem and work on a fix.

Messages 11 - 15 of 15
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login