Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login

Topic: «[SOLVED] Laptop, multiple monitor configurations, AWD lost settings » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2834

Ferry Swinkels

Posted: 12/20/2015 16:36:46

Hi,

I have AWD installed on my laptop. When at work, I use 3 monitors but when at home )or elsewhere), I use 2 monitors or even only the laptop itself (so just 1 monitor). Everytime AWD loses the additional configuration settings for the not-connected monitors completely and also switches the Wallpaper Position from 'proportional strech' to 'center'. So, after returning to work, I have to re-configure every monitor (Background and screen saver).

Although the multiple configuration settings (from 3 to less monitors and losing the settings for the monitors that aren't connected) is something I can understand (although saving multiple configurations (and with different folders, hint, hint) would be great), the fact that it also loses the Wallpaper position it quite annoying.

This also happens in the latest beta.

Alex Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 12/21/2015 02:06:38

Ferry, what's "AWD"? We have no product that could be abbreviated like this. Please clarify.

Ferry Swinkels

Posted: 04/06/2016 19:04:58

Hmm, sort of lost this thread... Sorry.

Anyway, I meant AWM (Actual Window Manager). Currently using version 8.8 and this issue seem to be fixed. It now 'remembers' the settings coorectly and after AWM is started, all windows do get their own configuration again.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login