Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login

Topic: «Left Click Seems to Become Stuck » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 1917

Sal Shearer

Posted: 02/19/2016 02:30:56

I'm using Windows 7 and Actual Multiple Monitors 8.7.

This is hard to describe, but I'll do my best.

What's happening is, randomly, when I click something that brings up a popup - such as clicking a download link - the left click locks up and I can't click okay, or cancel, or even the X button. I have to open task manager and end process on Firefox, restart, and then everything is fine for a random amount of time, before the issue occurs again. This is driving me insane. When I hover over the okay button, for example, it still turns blue, but when I click, nothing happens. I can drag the popup window around, go to other tabs in firefox, click to open links, all that stuff, but I can't click anything in any popup, or close it. So, say I'm downloading a file, and I click the download link. It brings up a popup that gives me the option to open or save. The left click locks up, and I can't click okay, or cancel, or the X to close it. And if I hit enter, it will open another popup, like I'd clicked the link again. But I can still switch to other tabs, scroll and browse. It seems to be exclusively in the popup windows, and once it's done it, it happens to every popup, until I quit firefox and reload it. And it happens absolutely at random. Once I reload FF, I can click the download link again, and save the file, no issues. Until it locks up again later. It's so frustrating. If I close AMM, then it doesn't happen. With the program running, it does. So annoying.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 02/24/2016 13:20:45

Hello, Sal

What version of Firefox are you running?

What Windows theme do you use (Aero, Basic etc)?

Could you send us your configuration files using the Send to Tech Support tool (Configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support)? Please add a link to this topic to the email.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 2, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login