Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Configure window on Ceedo , The thing doesn't show up for some reason » on forum: General   Views: 10042

Diam0nd

Posted: 09/03/2007 14:59:40

Hi there again!

I'm using a copy of AWM on my pen drive to manage my windows easier when I'm travelling or simply need to go somewhere and take nothing but the soft I need (hence the pen drive again). On my drive I use a software called Ceedo ( http://www.ceedo.com/ ), it creates a kind of virtual enviroment on a pen drive and allows one to use most software without leaving any traces on host pc AND being able to save all the setting, etc. So, when I'm using AWM on Ceedo it works, BUT the configuration windoes does not show up. So like when I click on the tray icon and go > Configure the window does not show up, there is no EM or anything. Or when I try to create a custom rule for a window (in that case same Config window should pop up) it doesnt show up as well.

It's nothing major, since I usually don't need any advanced functionality on flash drive, BUT if its possible it would be nice if you could have a look into it. All you need is to download a trial copy of Ceedo, install it on a pen drive, from within Ceedo go "Try Argo" (small plugin without witch you cant install anything) and then install a copy of AWM there.

Also, as far as I know Ceedo is one of the most popular program of its kind (and the best ive seen, imho) so other users might as well be interested in fixing this minor issue :)

But again, its nothing major really.

Thanks so much in advance,
D.

AWM v6.5 B2, REGISTERED

Michael Rezvanov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 09/04/2007 02:45:26

We will have to check it, thank you for information

Tatiana Jack
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 01/20/2010 04:26:02

Dear Diam0nd,

It appears to be fixed in the just released Actual Window Manager 6.0 beta 1 - please could you confirm this?

E-mail: support@actualtools.com

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register