Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Replying to Posts » on forum: General   Views: 5690

Arthur Black

Posted: 01/06/2011 08:48:46

I don't mean to be pushy at all, but it's been a pretty decent while since any administrator has replied to posts on here, some of which are bugs that are reported. It's been a problem in the past where a bug has been ignored in the past due to the lack of a reply on the forum, and I don't want to see that again. Also, people are buying your products with the knowledge that you listen to the community and take people's ideas into consideration for future releases, so the Feature Request forum not being replied to in almost a month is sending the wrong message I would think.

I've had great experiences with Actual Window Manager as a program, but it's also not a finished product. I would really appreciate a little bit more communication being done on the forum, since December and thus far in January it has been pretty dead, even though we're all aware that beta updates are being pushed out, with only a single reply given in the Beta Testing section. I can see that you all are probably listening and reading posts, but a reply would really be appreciated.

Thanks,
Arthur

Running Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium
Actual Window Manager 7.1

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 02/02/2011 23:54:15

Hello Arthur,

Sorry for delays in replying.

It was a busy period and we did not have enough time to replies.

Best regards.

Arthur Black

Posted: 02/08/2011 00:01:54

Don't worry about it, I just really wanted to shoot a red flag up on the forum to get things ironed out before the AWM 6.4 release from beta.

Thanks very much for the reply, I really appreciate it.

Running Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium
Actual Window Manager 7.1

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register