Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Switcher always on top , but not always on top of the taskbar » on forum: General   Views: 7150

Yuki Taga

Posted: 07/28/2010 20:29:25

Like many old Mac fans, I have my Windows taskbars at the top of the screen.  I use a Switcher that is horizontal, scaled to show 5 icons and 1 icon high.  It's set to always on top.

I'd *like* to incorporate that Switcher completely into the taskbar if possible.  If not, I'd like to slide it so far up that the Switcher's titlebar (which contains nothing but a close button anyway) is beyond the top of the screen, which then fits the entire Switcher onto the taskbar.

But the problem is that if I slide it way up, in the course of normal navigation the Switcher sometimes ends up *under* the taskbar.  Not good, that.

So, my problem:  Make the Switcher stay on top of everything, including the taskbar, always.  (It already stays above other windows just fine.)  Or, incorporate the Switcher entirely into the taskbar.  Either one would work for me.

Am I missing a method?

Yuki

Tatiana Jack
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 07/29/2010 02:09:20

Dear Yuki,

Now it is impossible if using AWM abilities only. But I added your idea to our base of future changes. We'll work about the solution.

E-mail: support@actualtools.com

Harry Kaufman

Posted: 01/06/2011 08:19:38

Hello,

Just wondering if there has been any changes regarding the ability to keep the Virtual Desktop Switcher on top of the taskbar?

It will stay there for some time, but eventually it will go beneath the taskbar.

This would be a nice feature to have...the ability to keep the Desktop Switcher in the taskbar.

Thanks.

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 02/09/2011 01:37:26

Hello Harry,

Thanks for the message.

We plan to add the Virtual Desktop Switcher as a toolbar of taskbars.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register