Total messages: 64
Registration date: 14.01.2012
I was testing the new Combo Action and the custom Title Buttons and found a bug, that causes the configuration module to crash.
Steps to reproduce:
1. In the configuration module go to "Window Settings" -> "Default Settings" -> "Title Buttons".
2. "Add a new item" of type "Combo"
3. In the combo "action options" add the action "Align"
4. Press "Apply" and "OK" (The configuration window is no closed)
5. Try to open the configuration (via the system tray icon)
-> You get an error "EAccessViolation: Access violation at address 0059754C in module 'ActualWindowManagerConfig.exe'".
It is now impossible to open the configuration! Luckily i had made a backup of the settings before and could overwrite the .ini-Files manually. This solved the problem (actually it was sufficient to only overwrite the Options.ini and the WindowRules.ini to solve the problem).
Note that the problem only occurs with the "combo action". Adding another custom title button (for example "Align") does not cause this error.
Also note, that you have to add at least one action in the combo "action options" (it seems to be irrelevant which specific action you add). If you add no action in the combo "action options", no error occurs.
I also sent you an error report when the error occured.
Total messages: 1301
Registration date: 04.04.2012
We have already noticed and fixed this bug but thank you anyway.