Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Temporarily suspend settings » on forum: Feature Requests   Views: 8627

Andy Reyes

Posted: 05/30/2006 02:33:44

I have some programs set to 'roll up when inactive', but some times I need them to stay unrolled.  It would be nice to have a button or menu item that would temporarily suspend all settings on a window.  It should be a toggle, so that it can be used again to restore all settings on that window.

Right now the only thing I can do is to open up AWM settings, uncheck the program, save settings, do what I need to do in the program's window, turn on the check mark for the program in AWM settings and save and close AWM options.

Alexey Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 05/30/2006 06:15:20

Andy, thanks for the interesting suggestion. I have added it to our suggestions database so it will surely be considered during the development of next versions. And please could you specify: do you need this feature for the rollup-when-inactive only or you can bring another examples of this feature's application? Thank you in advance.

David Lomas
Advanced user

Posted: 03/13/2007 13:41:42

I too would like to see this feature - I can only think of using it for autorollup. Just wanted to bump this to the top of the forum and see where it got to in the wish list...

Thanks.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register